Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Writing your Internet Report

Click on the word comments below this message. Put your response to the three questions below. Make sure you type your name at the end of the comment, so I will know who wrote it.

  1. What was the most difficult thing to learn about searching?
  2. What are you still confused about when you search for information on the internet?
  3. Can you send an email attachment without help?

10 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 08:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that searching the Internet was really a lot of fun. I want to do it every day. I can send attachments without help.

Chris

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most difficult thing to learn about searching was to find information about the images. It shows you a lot of paragraphs where you can find attractions and everything. On the second question, I’m not confused because in the past years I learned how to find information on the internet. Yes, I can send you an email attachment without help.

Jessica

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that searching the internet was very difficult, but it’s very easy. I would like to be searching every day on the internet. I can already send attached by myself.

Javier

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed learning about searching, so for me anything was difficult. I’m not confused about anything when I search for information on the internet. I can send an email attachment without help.

Lizbet

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching on internet was so fun. It was very interesting because I could learn very important things. Now I can send an attach files. Thanks Cris.

Maricela.

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the most difficult thing about searching in the internet is to copy images or videos from the internet to a word document. I still confuse about using the internet and any other document at the same time. The first time that I tried to send an e-mail attachment I needed help, but I already practiced two times, so I can do it easily now.


Martina

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most difficult thing to learn about searching is going to the links to get some photos, or videos. Now, I am not confused about findin them. I had fun doing my searching for the report. I can send an e-mail with out help.

Eva

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is very easy to use searching the Internet. I learned that is fun and entertained. Maybe I was confused in the moment that I wanted to download, but with the practice I can did it. Also I can send an email attachment without help.

Daniela

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a good time searching for information in the internet. I learn how to use specific links, but I need help when is time to send an email attachment.

Sonia Rivera

 
At Thu Sep 29, 08:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most difficult thing to learn is how to find specific places that I want to now. I’m still confused about how find a specific places, and how find pictures. Another problem to my is how make run de pictures on the screen. Now, I can send e-mails by myself, but I still have problems doing attachments.

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home